Mission & Objectives
The objective of the foundation is to combine the experience and expertise of the Chief Executive Officers of member organizations so as to develop strategic options and suggestions for enhanced national competitiveness. The purpose of the foundation is not to lobby for any particular sector but to develop a platform for discussion that seeks to promote Malta as Malta Incorporated.
The mission of the foundation is:
“To elevate national competitiveness to the forefront of national debate”
The Foundation seeks to achieve this by:
- Benchmarking and undertaking research relating to National Competitiveness in conjunction with the World Economic Forum,
- Supporting national innovation and creativity and promoting path breaking initiatives,
- Encouraging Intra and Inter industry sector synergies through the direct involvement of corporate leaders,
- Developing a national awareness of the need for national competitiveness and path breaking
- Building bridges between policy makers and organisations and individuals that can contribute to the success of the Republic of Malta.